Friday 16 December 2016

SHANGHAI: ferrari

MAY

may + June 端午节

Did my final exams 94 video 85 speaking and 60 for jingle. All passes...barely for jingli. Started learning hsk5
\Had my speaking chengyu competition all prepped....slept in by 15mins! Would have got top marks in all the rounds but missed the 1st 4 fVs. But the top scorers prizes were books on chengyu so not so sad

Went out that night after teaching with Miri, moli and Jimena, Kat didn't want to meet us in Windows cos her bfs was going to our Perrys and since Jimena was there we just went. . I didn't get drunk but we had lots of fun dancing and cheating and had shisha, but I felt I was coming down with the cold. Jimena waS a drunken mess. I had only a few hours sleep if even so had to cancel my trip to xi tang with cookie and spent the day in bed dying. Had to meet stan early the next day for the Ferrari match,
法拉利比赛 which was so loud not and actual race just seeing them go round but was pretty cool! (pre laps) Really different.  got  tshirt and a Ferrari had we had some champagne too. Was so hot though overcast I actually got burnt! They had some cool vendors outside, if u scanned the qr code and won the game you could do a virtual reality game. Moving seats and head piece. Pretty cool. Got some huge pics with the Ferrari flag too. Was pretty fun, all thanks to amanda not had time and have free tickets from work. Went home and chilled breifly, met Stan later for a while for food before settling on Greek Very tasty, tried beets for the first time!.

No comments:

Post a Comment